Navigation

Translate

Translations (translations)

Czech English French German Hungarian Italian Polish Russian Slovak Spanish

Searching

extended searching ...

Content

The Marian Column

The column with a Corinthian capital on a prismatoid pedestal carries a statue of the Holy Virgin (Immaculata). The column was consecrated in 1680 and renovated in 1891 and 1995. The relief with the coat-of-arms of the Questenberks, who were the donators of the site, can be seen on the pedestal.