Navigation

Select language

  • Česky
  • English
  • Deutsch

Content

The Rectory

A building with an upstairs was built in the late Baroque style after the fire in 1760. The house No. 189 has got seven window axes and its facade is articulated by means of pilaster strips. The windows are framed with ornamental jambs with handles. The ledges above the windows are triangular. The house is a  typical representative of a Baroque parsonage. There is a 300-year old linden tree in its neighbourhood which is protected by the state.