Navigation

Select language

  • Česky
  • English
  • Deutsch

Content

Teplička (476 m)
The village was founded in the neighbourhood of pewter and silver mines in the 15th century. In the 16th century the surroundings of Teplička were very popular with "Venetians", Italian prospectors for ores and precious stones. The chapel standing in the village green dates from 1875.
The cross in the woods to the southeast of Teplička in the direction of Hlinky indicates a memorial to two American pilots who were shot dead on this site by the Germans in April 1945.