The Coal Hill (Uhelný vrch, 772 m)
The basalt hill is situated to the east of Dražov. In the Middle Ages iron ore was mined on its hillsides and it was processed near Javorná and Rybničná. In 1909 the Josef Jiří mine was opened under the surface where yellow coal, also called wax coal, was mined. Briquettes and a sort of wax, which was used in the rubber manufacturing and chemical industry, were made from it. A ruin of the factory where the coal was processed stands at the foot of the Coal Hill in the direction of Nové Kounice. An attempt at the revival of coal mining in this area in 1957 was not successful.