Navigation

Select language

  • Česky
  • English
  • Deutsch

Content

The New Court (Nový Dvůr)
The ruin of an old farmhouse called Neuhof stands about 1km to the west of Hlinky. It was a fortified court dating from the 16th century. In the 18th century it was converted into a sheep farm. Parts of window and door jambs as well as remains of the original fountain have been preserved here. The most beautiful portico of the New Court dating from the first half of the 16th century was taken over to the castle of Bečov in about 1900.